Evanesce Tab-Tension CineGrey 5D 133″ 16:9
The Evanesce Tab-Tension B Cinegrey 5D is an in-ceiling electric projection screen designed for integrated ceiling installations. It utilizes our CineGrey 5D? ambient light rejecting material for superb performance with the lights on or off. The tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness over the entire projection surface with superb color saturation; contrast and black/white dynamic range. Standard controls include IR/RF remotes and a 5-12 volt projector trigger. The material rapidly drops and rises using a smooth and quiet tubular motor.
- CineGrey 5D? 1.5 Gain Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR?) front projection material
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles eliminate up to 75% of ambient light
- High-contrast diffusion layers (Enhances black level dynamic range and color saturation)
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter artifacts and is ideal for residential or commercial applications
- See the projected image exactly as Film Director intended: ISF Certified for accurate Color Points (RGBCMY); Dynamic Range (black/white levels); Color Temperature (white point)
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Available in diagonal sizes 106″ and 126″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design; Installation and Controls
- Disappearing ?in-ceiling? design for multi-purpose media room applications
- Below or Above ceiling access accommodates installations from within the room or ceiling space
- Tab-tension designs maintains uniform screen flatness
- White enameled aluminum housing is durable and moisture resistant for structural integration
- Internal Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers with IR/RF remotes included
- Standard 5-12-volt projector trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector?s power cycle
Quality and Reliability
- Fast-acting yet quiet tubular motor with superior weight tolerance and longer operational lifespan
- GREENGUARD? and GREENGUARD? Gold(UL 2818) Certified for safe air quality emissions ? CineGrey 5D?
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards ? CineGrey 5D?
- 2-Year Manufacturer?s warranty
Free Shipping To Most CBD Suburbs of Australia – If Not Free Client Will Be Advised Before Order Processing